Instruction and Tutorials
In addition to open workshops offered throughout the year, the staff in the MaxxSouth Digital Media Center has the technology and digital literacy expertise to help make your online, hybrid, and face-to-face instruction more engaging for your students. Our staff can work with you to answer questions, create content, and to explain how to integrate our technologies into your curriculum to make your job easier and the end result stronger. A key value of the MaxxSouth Digital Media Center is the empowerment of all users, from beginner to advanced, so that users become independent and proficient in high-end professional production and editing software that enhances their skill sets.
All of our handouts, tutorials, and workshop recordings can be found on our resource guide at https://guides.library.msstate.edu/dmc.
- Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign are powerful tools for creating graphics and print publication, and Adobe Spark and Rush are tools that easily allow you to create graphics, presentations and videos.
- Microsoft 365 - From desktop to cloud-based programs, Microsoft 365 allows users to create, collaborate, and share documents with ease.
- Makerspace - Learn how to use our die-cut machines, heat press, laser-cutting Glowforge, 3D printers, and sewing machines.
- CAVS Mixed Reality Studio - Experience, work, and play in virtual and augmented reality
- Design Tips - Already know how to use these programs but just need some guidance on improving your overall look? Set up a consultation with our staff.