At the MaxxSouth Digital Media Center, we empower MSU students, faculty, and staff to develop skills in design, production, creation, and editing. We provide a collaborative space for teaching and learning, the latest technology and equipment, and the help you need to use them.
The DMC is MSU's Adobe Creative Campus hub. We offer workshops throughout the semester on the Adobe Creative Suite, provide one-on-one assistance through our Adobe Office Hours (Mondays 9:30 - 11:30 am and Tuesdays 1 - 3pm) as well as walk-in assistance and course-integrated instruction. We are here to assist faculty with designing multimodal assignments that enhance the digital skills of their students.
Among our offerings:
- Studio spaces - Record lectures, presentations, performances, and more; produce professional TV shows or podcast episodes
- Multimedia lab - Create professional brochures, flyers, posters; create music; capture and edit video; access the lates design, editing, and production software from Adobe Creative Cloud
- Makerspace - Produce 3D prints and scans; learn to sew; create customized shirts, buttons, and tumblers
- Virtual Reality Studio - Experience, work, and play in virtual and augmented reality
- Printing - Print in black and white, color, and wide format
- Formal and informal instruction - Attend an open workshop; request customized workshops for your class, department, or organization; or receive one-on-one help
- Group Study/Collaboration Space