The Glowforge uses high pressure and heat to cut and engrave on a variety of materials. You can make items using readily available designs or create your own.
- Limited materials available for purchase.
- Limited amount of scraps available at no cost.
- Available materials can vary, but include acrylic, leather, and unfinished and prefinished dark and light woods, all in various sizes.
- You can bring your own materials to use, but a DMC staff member must approve the material before using the machine.
- To use the Glowforge, schedule a consultation with one of our staff members.
- Consultations and Glowforge printing are available from 8:30-4:30 Monday-Friday.
- There is a per minute fee on all Glowforge printing.
- If you bring your own materials or use scrap materials, there is an additional $3.00 use fee.
- See Glowforge printing prices