ResponsibilitiesPattye Archer manages the MaxxSouth Digital Media Center services and staff. The DMC offers a computer lab, printing, a makerspace, Mixed Reality Studio, AV Studio, Television Studio, and more. Pattye is on numerous committees, including serving as co-chair of the Libraries’ Management of Social Media Committee. She oversees the Twitter and Instagram accounts.
Teaching AreasGraphic Design, Copy and Layout, Print Production
- Management of Social Media Committee, co-chair
- Assessment Committee
- Scholarly Communication Committee
- Templeton Ragtime and Jazz Festival Planning Committee
- Digital Scholarship Committee
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee
- Committee Events Committee
- “MSU, The Library Experience” Committee
Meet with me for questions about the services offered by the Digital Media Center including tours, printing, the makerspace, VR Studio, or other.