Travel, Transit, and Parking
Learn how to get here, get around, and park at Mississippi State University.
Starkville branch locations
- Mitchell Memorial Library (395 Hardy Rd., Mississippi State, MS 39762)
- Bob and Kathy Luke CAAD Library (Giles Hall, 889 Collegeview St., Mississippi State, MS 39762)
- CVM Library (Wise Center, 240 Wise Center Dr., Mississippi State, MS 39762)
Parking and transit
In the Fall of 2022, the University implemented new gates that prevent the public from driving down Hardy Road which is behind Mitchell Memorial Library. We suggest one of the following options:
- Obtain a parking pass online by visiting myparking.msstate.edu, or stop by Parking & Transit Services (412 Lee Boulevard, Roberts Building). The pass entitles you to park in any faculty, staff, or student parking lot.
- Use the new ParkMobile application to purchase a parking pass. This pass entitles you to park in any designated ParkMobile lot.
- After registering, select your parking zone and pay for parking remotely.
- Receive text message alerts or expiration reminders, or extend your parking time.
- Parking options include daily permits for zone 3045 and timed/metered areas in zones 3041, 3042, and 3043. Look for parking lots with the ParkMobile sign to determine which zone you are parking in. The closest to Mitchell Memorial Library is behind the Industrial Education Building. See the ParkMobile zone map.
- Use one of the following metered parking areas (see parking map) and walk or take SMART's MSU Central route to Mitchell Memorial Library (see a route map).
- Metered parking lot located next to the Roberts Building on East Lee Blvd.
- Parking garage at the Old Main Academic Center
- Metered parking lot at Barnes & Noble
Be sure to study our parking map to familiarize yourself with MSU campus parking before your visit.
MSU-Meridian and other campuses
Visit our branches outside Starkville:
Visit any MSU campus via these airports: